The house was built in 1914 and was restored and renewed by the owner, Louis Spies since 1985. Louis and Leana live on the same property in the back section of the house and are at your assistance 24 hours a day. The property is high-walled and secure with 24/7 CCTV camera surveillance.
Facilities and Services
- Airport transfers.
- Guidance on where to go, what to do and what to see!
- Car rental referrals.
- Tour bookings / Tourist information.
- Laundry service provided.
- Rooms are serviced daily except on Sundays and public holidays.
- Day tours arranged.
- Wireless internet is available.
- We will also look after your luggage in the event of earlier arrival or later departure.
In close proximity
- Cape Town Green Point Stadium
- V&A Waterfront
- Cape Town International Convention Centre
- Cape Town International Airport
- Cape Town City Centre
- Table Mountain Cableway Station
- Clifton and Camps Bay Beaches
- Public Transport
- Food, Grocery, Liquor stores and Restaurants
- Virgin Active Gym
- Sea Point Public swimming pool
- De Waterkant District..(night life)
- Hout Bay Harbour